2ft UVC Light Disinfection Linear Fixture with Intelli-Safe Controls
Surface, wall, and suspended mounted to provide customizable UVC disinfection of contact surfaces and airborne pathogens. Our unique UVC spectrum lights are a germicidal, anti-viral, and sporicidal solution when utilized in accordance with recommended dosage treatments. The PLFUVC2240BT UVC fixture is equipped with Bluetooth Intelli-Safe controls which feature layers of safety features to ensure non-occupancy-based operation.
Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously-engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: FCC, UL Recognized Component, CE, EPA Registered Establishment.
- (2) 23” 20W 254nm Customized Quartz glass germicidal UVC lamps with G13 sockets
- (1) UL-listed, 2-Lamp UVC High-Performance Ballast
- (1) CE-listed Frictionless Fan Disperses UVC for a 30% increase of Efficiency
- (1) CE-listed 70dB Audible alarm/notifier activates during operation
- (1) UL-listed and FCC compliant Bluetooth UF Specialty Occupancy Sensor with automatic shut-off
- IOS/Android App enabled features include: Astronomical clock, Scheduling, Timer and Power-loss safety features
Whole Room Treatment Overview
PLFUVC2240BT is equipped to deploy whole-room treatments. Up to 99.99% of exposed surface-level and airborne pathogens are disinfected in a matter of minutes. Fixtures are equipped with our Intelli-Safe® controls to provide high-levels of safety and functionality including treatment scheduling and one-touch on-demand disinfection.
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes Cafeterias and Dining Halls
- Reception and Waiting Areas
- Fitness Centers and Gyms
- Locker Rooms
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Retail Stores
Intelli-Safe® Controls Overview
Our proprietary Intelli-Safe® controls are engineered and built into PHTUVC2322IS to maximize system flexibility, occupant safety, and treatment effectiveness via the intuitive Pure UVC app (iOS and Android). Learn more about the Intelli-Safe controls.
8,000hrs, or 9 years per normal operation
5 Year Warranty
FCC, UL Recognized Component, CE, EPA Registered Establishment
- 2Robust linear steel fixture with protective wire guard
- 86% galvanized aluminum reflector to maximize reflectance and performance
- Pre-wired with 18awg and with (1) UL-listed luminaire disconnect
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Equipped with (2) V-Hooks for suspended mounting
- Optional – Surface Mount and cord-and-plug accessories
- 40W, 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- (2) 20W UVC Tubes
- Dimensions: 24.0” x 6.0” x 3.0”
Device must be commissioned and tested by a certified Intelli-Safe™ commissioner prior to use. Device must remain disconnected from power until commissioning. For more information on authorized Intelli-Safe™ commissioners or to become certified, please contact us.
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions, including the use of personal protective equipment for skin and eyes. Operator should use PPE including UVC Rated safety glasses, gloves, and should cover all exposed skin. Operator should never direct the UVC light toward him/herself or any other person. Use warning signs to prohibit individuals from entering the treatment area while the UVC light is activated. This product must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s site planning recommendations, including location, dosage, and duration.
Lamps contain mercury. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
PROP65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system.
All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.