4ft T8 40W 254nm Lamp with Pre-Programmed Occupancy Sensor for Automated Treatments
4ft retrofit T8 linear UVC lamp with pre-programmed occupancy sensor and timer functionality provides safe and highly effective automated anti-pathogen disinfection. Dual protection off switch and RF sensor can automatically turn off the UVC light when motion is detected.
- Pre-programmed UVC Treatment – 5-minute off period followed by 5-minute UVC treatment. The lamp remains off until motion is sensed and the cycle is repeated.
- 15ft Occupancy Detection Range – Lamp will remain off until occupants vacate the area.
- 10 Second Pre-treatment Warning Signal – Audible beeping will occur for 10 seconds to signal UVC lamp activation.
- Fail-Safe Functionality – If the RF sensor malfunctions then the UVC lamp will no longer operate.
Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces, and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: CE, RoHS, UL Recognized Component, EPA Registered Establishment.
- (1) 254nm UVC 40W Lamp
- (1) UVC High-Performance Internal Ballast
- (1) UL-listed RF Occupancy Sensor with 360° detection range
- (1) FCC compliant Bluetooth Controller
- Mirrored aluminum reflector maximizes efficiency and performance
Whole Room Treatment Overview
PT8UVC440S is equipped to deploy whole-room treatments. Up to 99.99% of exposed surface-level and airborne pathogens are disinfected in a matter of minutes. Fixtures are equipped with dual protection off switch and RF sensor to automatically inactivate upon sensing occupancy. 15ft Occupancy Detection Range ensures that the lamp will remain off until occupants vacate the area.
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes Cafeterias and Dining Halls
- Reception and Waiting Areas
- Fitness Centers and Gyms
- Locker Rooms
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Retail Stores
5 Year Warranty
CE, RoHS, UL Recognized Component, EPA Registered Establishment
- 40W, 100V-120V; 50/60Hz Electrical Operation
- Double-End bypass power connectivity
- T8, G13 Base for compatibility with existing fixtures
- Dimensions: 47.6″ x 1.37″
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
Training conducted by a certified Intelli-Safe™ commissioner is highly recommended prior to device usage. For more information on authorized Intelli-Safe™ commissioners or to become certified, please contact us.
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions, including the use of personal protective equipment for skin and eyes. Operator should use PPE including UVC Rated safety glasses, gloves, and should cover all exposed skin. Operator should never direct the UVC light toward him/herself or any other person. Use warning signs to prohibit individuals from entering the treatment area while the UVC light is activated. This product must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s site planning recommendations, including location, dosage, and duration.
Lamps contain mercury. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
PROP65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system.
All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.